Certificates for students who have completed Graduate School of Informatics are available to apply at our office or by mail.
Application procedure is as follows.
-We send the certificates only within Japan. Please contact us in case you have a special request for international mailing.
– When certificate (s) is/are applied or received by someone else on behalf of the applicant, a power of attorney of the applicant (free format but must be with applicant’s signature) and a copy of the representative's Identification are required.
- 1. Application for Issue of Certificates (Download)
- 2. Copy of ID (Driver’s License or Insurance Certificate etc.)
- 3. Self-addressed Stamped Envelope
- 1-4 certificate(s) Cho-kei No.3 (120mm×235mm)
- 5 or more certificates Kaku-gata No.2 (240mm×332mm)
- 1 certificate 82 yen
- 2-4 certificates 140 yen
- 5-10 certificates 205 yen
Please read carefully to avoid processing delays.
Certificates in Japanese: Two or Three working days after receiving plus mail days
Certificates in English: One week after receiving plus mail days
*For the request of sealed in the envelope, one more working day is required.
Student Affairs Division
1st floor, Research Bldg. No. 8
Graduate School of Informatics, Kyoto University
Yoshida Honmachi 36-1, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto, 606-8501 Japan
(for Master’s degree, Master’s degree (Professional), and Doctoral degree)
Please contact Educational Planning Division, Student Affairs Department for the application of Degree certificate. Click here for details.